- Invisalign – Mild crowding
- Invisalign – Gaps/spaces
- Invisalign – Moderate crowding, narrow, uneven smile
- Invisalign Teen – Narrow smile, moderate crowding, deep overbite
- Invisalign – Moderate crowding, narrow smile
- Invisalign – Openbite, Gaps/spaces
- Braces and plates. Narrow smile, lower jaw too far back
- Tongue Crib and Braces
- Braces and surgery. Lower jaw too far back
- Braces and surgery. Lower jaw too far back, lips apart
- Braces and Surgery. Upper jaw too far back, lower jaw too far forward
BEFORE AND AFTER SMILING
Our 8 year old patient would posture her tongue between her upper and lower teeth, stopping her front teeth from moving towards each other. She had a tongue crib glued onto her back teeth which stopped her tongue from posturing forward as well as training her tongue to rest behind her upper or lower front teeth. She then had braces as a teenager to perfect her bite and the alignment of her teeth.
BEFORE AND AFTER CLOSE UPS
Correcting her bite means that all of her teeth can now wear evenly which can prevent cracking of teeth/fillings and provide better functioning of her TMJ’s.